ears. up or down

Susieq

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a question about ears. When we got Thor his ears went up around 9 weeks of age. 3 weeks ago we got Lila out of a bad situation. She is such a sweetheart, and learning to be a dog instead of a baby producing dog. Lila's ears are down, but she is super cute. She is 2 and a half. The last few days her ears have started to go up, but not for long. Can a Frenchies ears go up when they are over 2 years old? We are pretty such Lila lived in a cage most of her life. Now she has free run of the house and a completely fenced in yard. She is a really happy girl. She loves to cuddle. We love her no matter what, even if she didn't have ears! Just curious.

Thank you
Susieq

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure at that age. I know as puppies some will give yogurt to help with calcium so perhaps you can try that. It won't hurt but her ears may never stay up at this point.

Jeffc

Reaction score
I’m so glad that you got her out of a bad situation and are providing her with a happy loving home.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
So happy she is out of that bad situation, thank you for getting her. Not sure on the ears, but they may go up now that she has a proper diet, but not not sure.