breeding licence

Ruben

Reaction score
I would like to start breeding within next few years. I just got my first frenchie and learning a lot. Im in florida broward county and wanted to know how important and difficult it is to get a breeding license and do i need one?

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
[MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
As far as i know, Florida does not require a breeding license. But please do your research, as breeding is not as easy as it seems and if you do it correctly it cost about $3500.00 to $4500.00 a litter. Plus countless sleepless nights. You also need a champion bloodline to make sure you have the best pups and healthy pups possible. Plus the blues, tri colors and such should not be bred as they are a mix breed. Get a mentor also, possibly the breeder you bought yours from.

Ruben

Reaction score
unfortunately the breeder i purchase my female has not responded back to me when ask how much more for the paper work. my wife bought me a fathers day gift as a pet and was told i could always call back for papers. my little girl is black brindle and notice they don't get that much attention, so i thought i will purchase another female. that will give none brindle. I've done alot of research on and realize what goes back into them when breeding and financially. thank you for your response