Hi everyone!

candy1827

Reaction score
I'm a newer mom of a rescued 5 yr old Frenchie my baby girl Lola and we are so happy she's a part of our family. She's so full of energy and has her own spunky attitude and unique markings like a cowlick/Mohawk going down her back. (We also have a 13yr old pitbull/American bulldog mix named Leo)

In her past there was little or no training in place. She came to us underweight with major food aggression, barrier frustration, separation anxiety, and major allergy issues to name a few concerns and we're still actively working on the training to correct.

Thankfully from being a previous bully owner I was used to fixing troubled tummys and issues with sensitivity and gas. We switched her over to Royal Canin hydrolyzed protein small dog bites and her gas is nearly eliminated completely, she is properly digesting her food, and absorbing the nutrients properly and we're happy to report she's now a healthy weight, dealing with less allergies, and even demonstrates self control sitting patiently waiting for the ok to go eat until we say ok..so proud of her. Lot's of progress so far with some things and eager to work on more with her.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community for advice, sharing funny moments, and anything that pertains to the happiness and well being for my baby girl.IMG_1442.jpg

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome.... what a beautiful girl! Great job helping her Nd thank you for giving her a great new life

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

candy1827

Reaction score
Thank you! I've learned quite a few things already here. We feel so lucky for the opportunity to give her a forever family.

Suec

Reaction score
What a beautiful (and very lucky) girl to have found her way to you!

I'm a first time Frenchie owner to Ivy, 17 weeks old - and I'm loving it. She makes me laugh so much but the smells that come out of her are shocking!!

Training is challenging though. She seems to do ok until we're out in the park at which point all our good work seems to go out the window and she completely ignores me. It's definitely a work in progress!

Jeffc

Reaction score
Congrats on adopting Lola I’m glad she has a loving forever family.

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Looks like Lola and Daphne could be twins! Welcome! Thank you for adopting!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome and bless you for adopting her. She looks great and so happy she is doing well with the training. Keep up the good work.