AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Lily~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Indiana

MamaAndi

Reaction score
lily.jpg

My foster momma says I’m the bestest girl in the world. It takes me a bit to get comfortable and trust, but when I get there I will be connected to you at the hip. According to my foster momma, I’m a complete cuddle bug. I’m so happy to see you at all times! My little tail goes as fast as hummingbird wings whenever I see you!

When I sleep I do snore, but I make the cutest little mouth noises.

In regards to crate and house training, I’m working on both of these aspects. I currently need a little assistance or guidance when it comes to entering my crate, but I do just fine once I’m in. I’d just honestly prefer to sleep with my foster pack. I came to my foster family trained with potty pads, but they’re working to fully house train me.

I currently live with three four-legged foster siblings, but it took me some time to trust them. I’m unsure of how I would do with cats, as I’ve not yet been exposed to them in rescue. I also do very well with my two-legged foster siblings, but they’re older, so I don’t exactly know how I am around smaller children.

My activity level depends on you. I will play at will or be equally content rolled up in your arms on the couch.

I’m not currently on any medications and I do know that table food is not allowed, especially cheese. It will upset my stomach and cause me to become constipated.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> indianabulldogrescue.com

To view more available French Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Indiana Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :up: