My froggy boy!

mhuinker

Reaction score
ugatevyp.jpg

usuvemeb.jpg

Tgirl

Reaction score
Looks like he has made himself af home. I love it when they lay like that!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
He's such a handsome boy, and looks happy too. :)

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
He is a cutie! I still laugh and smile whenever Jax lays like like that. It never gets old!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Michelle --- I am so so happy for you! It was a rollercoaster ride, but WOW he is a beauty and seems to be settling in very well with his new Momma!

What a sweet face he has!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Michelle --- I am so so happy for you! It was a rollercoaster ride, but WOW he is a beauty and seems to be settling in very well with his new Momma!

What a sweet face he has!

Definitely a roller coaster ride! And, of course, I got an email from FBRN yesterday about scheduling a phone interview for the last Frenchie I applied for (before we adopted Leo)! Timing on adopting a rescue sure has been way off for me! :(

He is a sweet boy and is adjusting nicely. He doesn't pee in his crate anymore, or hasn't for the past several day, but he does still want to go in the house :( Hopefully, getting him fixed with remedy that! I'm crossing my fingers anyway.

We love him to pieces even when he's bad! LOL

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely a roller coaster ride! And, of course, I got an email from FBRN yesterday about scheduling a phone interview for the last Frenchie I applied for (before we adopted Leo)! Timing on adopting a rescue sure has been way off for me! :(

He is a sweet boy and is adjusting nicely. He doesn't pee in his crate anymore, or hasn't for the past several day, but he does still want to go in the house :( Hopefully, getting him fixed with remedy that! I'm crossing my fingers anyway.

We love him to pieces even when he's bad! LOL

Took Cheli about a year and a half to get it.... he is just now starting to indicate he has to go out.