Hazel pups 2

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Here are some more pics of Hazel's pups. They were one week old yesterday.

IMAG1455.jpgIMAG1456.jpgIMAG1457.jpgIMAG1458.jpgIMAG1460.jpgIMAG1461.jpgIMAG1464.jpg

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
David, they actually look like they have grown a bit since the last picture.Do you notice a difference?
They are beautiful and Mama Hazel looks like she is a great mother.

Willowrun

Reaction score
Beautiful creams! If you have a gerl frawg needing a home........(I bet they are already spoken for!)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=169]Cosette Girl[/MENTION] yes I can tell they have grown. They have doubled their weight since they were born, and yes Hazel is a very good mama. They are starting to pick themselves up with their front paws and the little girl was actually trying to walk a little today. I didn't have my phone with me at the time or I would have got it on video.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:luv: :luv: Thanks for sharing those precious photos... Just so sweet and i
Love the one with Hazel and pup such a good Momma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

mhuinker

Reaction score
[MENTION=169]Cosette Girl[/MENTION] yes I can tell they have grown. They have doubled their weight since they were born, and yes Hazel is a very good mama. They are starting to pick themselves up with their front paws and the little girl was actually trying to walk a little today. I didn't have my phone with me at the time or I would have got it on video.

OMG! Yes, video video !!!! :) They are just too cute for words!!! Wittle bitty babies!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
David, they are so precious and Hazel is a naturally good Mama!

pbois

Reaction score
Just adorable! I hope we get the privilege of seeing weekly pics! I would love to continue see them grow......a video would be sweet too! :)