I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Othello~ French Bulldog for Adoption in Ohio

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
othello.jpgothello2.jpg

MORE ABOUT OTHELLO
Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: dogs, young children • Primary colors: Brindle, Brown or Chocolate • Coat length: Short

Hi there! I'm Othello - aka O-man, O, Old fellow, Frenchie, I'm really excited to meet my new family! I was recently violated on both ends: I had my nares opened up and my palate shortened to help me breathe and I was (gasp) neutered. My breathing sure is a lot better now and my foster mom hopes that now that I'm neutered, I won't feel so inclined to mark on things in the house - we're working on that.

I really really REALLY love toys, especially small plastic balls and b/c of this, I should only be adopted to a home that doesn't have young children and little toys laying around b/c I will destroy their toys. I like to chew on lots of things, actually; electrical cords included. I need someone who is able to supervise me closely and work with me on these issues. They say I'm so cute that it's hard to get mad at me when I eat something I'm not supposed to.

I'm a really loving guy. I like to be held like a baby and get belly scratches but I can't sit still too long so this can be short lived. If you're looking for a lazy dog that will lay around with you, I'm not your guy. I want someone who can keep up with me. I just want to play play play! Part of my requirement for adoption is that my new family has a fence b/c I like to run around outside and, well, I'm a runner! I'll take off and try to chase cars at every chance I can get. But, even though I like it outside, my time outdoors should be limited b/c like all bulldogs, I cannot tolerate the heat and don't know my own limits.

Please note: We will not ship our dogs. Adopters must live in or within 2 hours of Ohio. All of our dogs are kept in private foster homes and for the privacy of our foster families, we do not allow meet and greets until the potential adopter's application has been approved. To fill out an application to adopt, please visit our website at buckeyebulldogrescue.org. Once the application is received, we will conduct a home visit and a vet check.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please tell them you found them on French Bulldog News! :up: