This is weird but .....

Jess M

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else's Frenchie does this. There are times when I will give Mayhem food or a treat and he will roll onto of it before he eats it. It isn't all the time or with any certain food. It's just random. He looks so funny when he does it. I just wondered if it's a Frenchie thing or just a Mayhem thing. :confused:

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking he wants to smell like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trishkidd24

Reaction score
First of all love the name Mayhem... All of our animals names start with a "M" and that is the name my husband picked out for our next dog (many many many years from now :))
And no, unfortunately I haven't seen my frenchie ever roll on her treats? We do have two other dogs though so maybe she doesn't because she doesn't want to lose it to the two bigger guys?
One of her favorite things to do with her toys, is the "humpback whale" dive on them.... Ha especially loud squeaky ones... She will run and then flip over on her back on top of them, like a humpback whale! ha They are very comical dogs aren't they?

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster hasn't tried that one yet, none of our EBs have rolled on their treats either! Might just be a Mayhem thing! OR he was a cow dog in a former life??????

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Sounds like you found one of your little frenchies quirks. Aren't they fun :heart:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
My Frenchie has never done that and none of my EB do it either, they are too busy eating the treat. LOL

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:hmm: interesting.... this demands video :D

Katie Winchell

Reaction score
My Frenchie has never done this. I also have a chihuahua anything fish or lamb flavored and he won't eat it but loves to roll in it.

Debra

Reaction score
Nop not that, Junie does tho pick up her food out of the bowl,drop it on the floor then eat it

Jess M

Reaction score
I will definitely have to get a video of it. It's pretty comical. We love the weirdo that is Mayhem. Lol!

mhuinker

Reaction score
I will definitely have to get a video of it. It's pretty comical. We love the weirdo that is Mayhem. Lol!

:happy2: Can't wait to see that video! And, if we're lucky, maybe Lexi baby will be in it too! :) (LOVE my Boxers!)

Babette

Reaction score
Treats don't last long enough for rolling around here, but it does sound adorable. :)

Jess M

Reaction score
Ok so I got a video that I will be posting. Stay tuned....

Jess M

Reaction score
Ok. Video has been posted under a new thread in the photos/video section.