First Annual Ornament Exchange Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaAndi

Reaction score
:christmas5:First Annual Ornament Exchange:christmas5:

How it works:

Sign up here on this topic, and please tell us about your Christmas tree! Once you sign up, you will get a confirmation email asking for your shipping address.

Shortly after November 9th, you will get a Personal Message from [MENTION=24]MamaAndi[/MENTION] to confirm your participation and give you the name of the member you will be making or purchasing an ornament for. Make sure you read all the important information below before signing up!

**Important Information**

•Do not sign up if you do not plan to participate!!.....We don't want any member left without their ornament!

•Members who live in Canada or outside the USA will try to be matched up as best as possible with other members who are also in their area. Please be prepared to spend additional costs on postage if needed, just in case your ornament exchange is outside of your country.

•The ornament exchange is meant to be a surprise, so please do not tell which member you have

•Ornament amount should be in the $10-$20 range.

•Instead of purchasing an ornament you can also make one, however you wish to do it is entirely up to you!

•Your ornament needs to be shipped before December 5th!

•Post pics and share your ornament in the official sharing thread that will be stuck to the top in the French Bulldog Talk forum.

How do I sign up?

Just reply to this thread with the following information:

1.) Reply to the thread to join in the fun!
2.) Confirm you have read and understood the event Important Information above.
3.) Next, tell us what country you live in.
4.) Lastly, tell us about your Christmas tree colors!

Deadline for Sign Ups is Sunday, November 9th!!

Last edited:

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
My Christmas tree is full of ornaments that my students have given me over the years as well as what my children made when they were in grade school. It's a very sentimental tree and I love to look at every night during the holiday season. Would love anything "Frenchie." Thanks for setting this up.

P.S. I live in NJ,USA.

trishkidd24

Reaction score
I like any colors, especially blue, and my tree has quite a few dog ornaments on it, so I would love to add another dog one!

I live in Michigan :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Sign me up!

I live in AZ and my tree is all sentimental ornaments mostly. I would love any ornament related to this site and will treasure it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
I live across the Mersey in the UK, however don't mind being matched up with someone in another country as would be quite exciting to say ooh and this ones from...blah blah in ......... Ok our tree is a right mish mash of things the kids have made, items we have picked up along the way, items from my Nans tree she had for years. I love kitch stuff. There is so much cool stuff on American sites you can't get over here! :) :)

mhuinker

Reaction score
I live in North Carolina. I have a total of 4 trees that I put up, each a different "theme", but the "big" tree, has an assortment of ornaments, no specific theme. I love anything Frenchie or Boxer dog related. :) For more specific ideas, one of my small trees is blue / snowflake / snowmen. The other tree is red / santas. I too love kitchen stuff. I visit the Christmas Shop in Pigeon Forge TN every year and never walk out empty handed. I could spend hours in there (and usually do) :)

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
My tree has an assortment of ornaments - snowmen/Santa/snowflakes/nutcracker, etc. The ornament balls are multi-colored and I believe the lights are multi-colored as well. I live in Washington.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Cheli and I are in
we live in the US
read and understand instructions
Tree - snowmen and Bulldogs :D

suitebarbie

Reaction score
Booger and I live in Llano, CA (80 miles NorthEast from LA)
I have read him the instructions and he licked me so we understand
Anything. Our tree as no theme.

We are excited to join this.

winginit66

Reaction score
Gidget and I are in Salem, VA, USA. Occasionally I put up 2 trees depending on how inspired I feel (the fancy one is blue / cream theme) but the other one that is always up is a smorgasbord.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
:bump: Only two days left to sign up!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Last day to sign up for the ornament exchange!!! :)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I found the perfect ornament for my secret person, I cannot wait to get it sent. I may send early so we may want to start the "official" posting thread [MENTION=24]MamaAndi[/MENTION] for sharing, I'm eager!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.