Hello everyone! From Los Angeles, CA!

nikkiLazaro

Reaction score
My 8 month old frenchie and I are new to the forum. We're excited to be a part of it and to keep learning new things about Frenchies! :D

mhuinker

Reaction score
Welcome to you and Koju! This is a great site with friendly and helpful people! Leo is my new little baby and this site has been a saving grace for me, a first time Frenchie owner!! How are things out there in sunny SoCal?? :)

:welcome4:

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG... he does look like my little Bean!

:welcome3:

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome to you and Koju! We always look forward to seeing lots of pictures of your baby!

Tgirl

Reaction score
Hi and welcome! I can't wait to see your little one and hear all about her/him.

nikkiLazaro

Reaction score
Welcome to you and Koju! This is a great site with friendly and helpful people! Leo is my new little baby and this site has been a saving grace for me, a first time Frenchie owner!! How are things out there in sunny SoCal?? :)

:welcome4:

Aww your Leo is a sweetheart! Congrats on having your first Frenchie! They're amazing dogs, also the English Bulldog :) Thank you for welcoming us! Its getting a little cold now in Socal, but it's amazing here as always!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Aww your Leo is a sweetheart! Congrats on having your first Frenchie! They're amazing dogs, also the English Bulldog :) Thank you for welcoming us! Its getting a little cold now in Socal, but it's amazing here as always!

Thank you. He is a little sweetie. :)

My husband and I met in SoCal. He lived in El Segundo and I lived in San Diego (for many years), so I got to know the 405 pretty well! :)

nikkiLazaro

Reaction score
Thank you. He is a little sweetie. :)

My husband and I met in SoCal. He lived in El Segundo and I lived in San Diego (for many years), so I got to know the 405 pretty well! :)

Nice! I'm also from San Diego! Just moved to LA last year with my husband. I see you're located in North Carolina now? You should move back to cali! ;)

mhuinker

Reaction score
Nice! I'm also from San Diego! Just moved to LA last year with my husband. I see you're located in North Carolina now? You should move back to cali! ;)

Nah, can't afford it! We love it here in Asheville though. :)

mhuinker

Reaction score

What part of San Diego are you from? I was in Tierrasanta, loved it there, but expensive!

nikkiLazaro

Reaction score
What part of San Diego are you from? I was in Tierrasanta, loved it there, but expensive!

That's not too far from where I was! I lived with my parents in Chula Vista before I moved out. I'm loving LA right now, but I miss SD because its more chill there!

mhuinker

Reaction score
That's not too far from where I was! I lived with my parents in Chula Vista before I moved out. I'm loving LA right now, but I miss SD because its more chill there!

Yep, I know where Chula Vista is. :) You were south, Tierrasanta is considered east, somewhat. :) I loved LA too, especially the beach communities (Hermosa, Manhattan, etc etc), But the hiking and scenery in San Diego is awesome! :) We were living in MI when we got married and had our wedding in San Diego! :) Point Loma actually

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and so happy you found us. Looking forward in seeing pics of your baby.

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Welcome. Koju is a cutey; reminds me of my first Frenchie, Bella.
You'll enjoy being here; the people are great.