treats & chewy sizing

Babette

Reaction score
Hi, I just had a quick question about treats and chew toy sizing. Babette is always monitored when she plays with things because she tries to swallow them whole. She can get a tennis ball into that big ol' mouth of hers with no problem. What types of treats or more so chew toys do you use with your frenchies? Ever have problems with them trying to swallow the entire thing?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. I wasn't sure where it fit.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Cheli tries to swallow everything he gets ... so we use marrow bones stuffed with peanut better and frozen. Can't break or swallow. also, large nylabones and large deer antlers

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
We use the large Nylabones and there in one that looks like a leg bone and about 8" long and Hazel loves that one. We also give them Fruitables for treats. You can find them in certain petstores and on PetFlow.

Babette

Reaction score
I'm going to try freezing the marrow bone she has. Great idea, thank you! I'll look into the treats as well. Glad my bully isn't the only 4 legged vacuum around.

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Tissue paper is Cosette's obsession right now; placed books on top of the wastepaper containers.