Greetings from sunny California

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
I'm a new Frenchie owner. Oliver Toulouse has me by the heart strings already. He's only 5months old. We call him Ollie. I take tons of pictures of him. Anyway I wanted to connect with other Frenchie owners and make some new friends.

Julie

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Julie and Ollie!! :welcome3: to FBN!

So happy you found us and can not wait to see picture of you boy!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome Alice, Andi, and Christine! I'm so glad to have found a site that is dedicated to our clown dogs. My Ollie is a huge clown...I think one of my favorite things he does it turn his head sideways when I talk to him. It's SOOO cute! I will be posting more pics in the comming days. I did start an album last night of him. :) If you have any advise or notes for me on the site please let me know. I'm kinda new to forums but I learn quickly and since I work for a technology company (Toshiba) I do have a pretty good grasp of how to navigate on the internet. :):thanks:

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
I will be working on my goal of 100 posts today as I would like to become a 4 paws member and I saw the contest. I noticed this site in kind of new? Are we marketing it to other frenchie owners? If so, what is the method of communication? I'm a marketing professional and if there are things I can do to help promote the site I would be happy to lend my knowledge. I'm not all that familiar with marketing on the web, but I'm sure there are things we can do to promote the site. :) I did notice that when I did a search it was the number one site to come up on Google. Someone had to work hard to get that status!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Welcome Julie and Ollie. He's a cutie and love those eyes!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and so happy you found us. Thanks so much for wanting to help promote up the site as it is fairly new. I will tag [MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION], she is the founder of this site, and maybe you two can come up with some ideas on how to promote this site.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
[MENTION=314]Julie Stevenson[/MENTION] yep we started the site in April of this year. We mainly use social media for promoting, and really depend on word of mouth. Since we are a place where everyone's ultimate goal is to help each other and share, that is pretty easy. Our sister site and our first forum, English Bulldog News, was created with the thought "if we could help JUST ONE bulldog".... and with that in mind and keeping the drama away and the kindness and help as a priority, we have helped thousands. French Bulldog News is doing so well already, I can really see the same comaderie with Frenchie owners as with English Bulldog owners, bulldogs are just such a special breed!

Our newly adapted sloagan that is starting to stick is "It's all about the bullies"

If you have any suggestions at all, send me a message! :up: