Hello from buffalo NY

coolcat46

Reaction score
Hello Im a new Frenchy owner and have had many dogs but never a frenchie. The closest were a couple pugs who were great dogs.
We call her Moolah since she cost a lot of moolah...:yes::D
she is 8 weeks old and i have had a few issues with sleeping at night and learning her bounderies.
Hoping as she ages all works out....:pray:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and looking forward in seeing pics of your new baby. It will take some time for her to settle in and learn her new routine.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome3: to FBN.... so glad you found and joined the site!

Look forward to pictures of your Moolah!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! :)

The puppy stage is a tough one. They are adorable but so needy too! It took Stella quite awhile to get to the point where she would sleep through the night and not need a potty break. It does happen eventually though!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Hey there cool cat46! WELCOME! I'm brand new too! Just joined last night! Would love to see some pics of your new baby! My Ollie is 5 months old so I hear ya on the puppy stuff. I was crate training for the first 2 weeks and then after he woke me up every night AFTER he messed in his crate (breeder kept him in a crate with litter mates all night so they made a mess on each other and it was normal for him) I would get up clean him up and then literally ROCK him back to sleep before putting him back in the crate. I have funny videos of him howling for literally 20 mins. After 2 weeks and the sleep depreviation set in I gave up and put him in bed with us. He had one accident and since then he has slept through the night right next to me every night. He's a happy puppy now. :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome to you and Moolah! Cute name! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your girl!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Welcome to the site and we look forward to pictures of little Moolah!!! :smileywelcome:

Babette

Reaction score
Welcome! I love that name :D Best of luck to you and your new baby.