Winston on a lunch date

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
Winston likes to go for lunch at the Marino Lounge a dog friendly Bistro in New Brighton

Attachments

• IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 133

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like some one want some of that drink!!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
That's too cool. he gets to got have lunch with mama.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I love that concept! Here he would have to be a service dog! Thanks for sharing!

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Love it! I wish food places would allow our Frenchies to come with us. That's why I love going to PetSmart.

Tgirl

Reaction score
How fun! We don't have places like that here.

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Upper Michigan isn't very dog friendly at all... We don't even have a pet smart in my town, closest one is an hour away! I would love if we had a place like this to bring our fury kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
We take Ollie everywhere with us. He goes to breakfast every Sat and Sun morning to Bagels and Brew. We sit on the patio and there are always LOTS of dogs out there. He's been to the apple store twice, home depot, Chase bank, Irvine Spectrum (outdoor shopping mall), and of course PetSmart everytime we go. I like to get him out and socialized while he's young so that he is used to seeing other people and animals and he's not afraid. We even go to dinner at a restaurant called Lazy Dog and sit on the Patio with bunches of other dogs. They have chicken bowls you can order for the dogs and they will bring out water in bowls for them too. This area of California is very dog friendly. We take him all over the place. I have a dog seat belt for him too, otherwise he will only ride in my lap and since I have a new 2013 370Z I don't want him in my lap. Not safe. Great photo of Winston on his lunch date! I love the name Winston too! Very cute!