Mayhem rolling on food

Jess M

Reaction score
Ok, so here is the video. Mayhem is trying tomatoes for the first time.
Of course, he feels the need to roll on it. He usually rolls more on top of his food than
what this video shows..but with that being said....enjoy watching my little weirdo :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
He is just adorable, and a little mess maker. I hope your flooring is easy to clean! Thanks for the chuckles!

Jess M

Reaction score
Stain resistant. Lol. Plus he usually eats on the tiled floor. :w00t: he's such a hoot

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:rofl: :rofl: he sure knows how to entertain.... :laugh:

Tgirl

Reaction score
Silly boy! He is so cute. Thanks for sharing. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Silly boy! He is so cute. Thanks for sharing. :)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
He's a funny, funny little guy, he likes to eat and play at the same time, silly boy.

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
awwww funny boy , that's just cheered my kids up before they set off for school in the rain!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Looks to me like he's trying to rub the scent on himself.....he must want to smell like the treats! LOL

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Looks to me like he's trying to rub the scent on himself.....he must want to smell like the treats! LOL
Ha now that you say that, it does remind me of my golden when he smells something bad in the yard and goes to roll in it... Flops right on the back and wiggles all over what ever it is... YUCK!!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Ha now that you say that, it does remind me of my golden when he smells something bad in the yard and goes to roll in it... Flops right on the back and wiggles all over what ever it is... YUCK!!

Yup.....my golden will do that too....his favorite is dog poop! We have to keep the yard picked up so he doesen't roll in it! My mom's beagle used to get a bath once a week because he LOVED rolling in his poop. I will never understand that instinct. It's just yuckie!

Jess M

Reaction score
He never rolls on anything foul smelling. He just rolls on his treats, some food, and his toys. I would NOT be a happy
girl if he would roll in poop. Lol

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Yup.....my golden will do that too....his favorite is dog poop! We have to keep the yard picked up so he doesen't roll in it! My mom's beagle used to get a bath once a week because he LOVED rolling in his poop. I will never understand that instinct. It's just yuckie!
We live in the country with lots of wild animals... LUCKILY they only like rolling in wild animal poop and not each others haha.... Last year once the snow melted, there must have been a deer that didn't make it through the winter and it died out in the woods... Well come spring time, I let our Boxer and Golden out to play and they took off towards the woods... A half hour later, after yelling for them they came back.. and oh my did they smell!! Apparently dead deer is a wonderful thing to roll in as well! Nothing like a cold spring hose water bath outside, hoping that taught them a lesson about rolling, doubtful though... haha

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
We live in the country with lots of wild animals... LUCKILY they only like rolling in wild animal poop and not each others haha.... Last year once the snow melted, there must have been a deer that didn't make it through the winter and it died out in the woods... Well come spring time, I let our Boxer and Golden out to play and they took off towards the woods... A half hour later, after yelling for them they came back.. and oh my did they smell!! Apparently dead deer is a wonderful thing to roll in as well! Nothing like a cold spring hose water bath outside, hoping that taught them a lesson about rolling, doubtful though... haha

I'm sure the COLD bath was not their idea of fun times. LOL