Pups playing

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Adorable! Looks like mom is feeding the little butterballls plenty! They are so cute!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
This makes me want more puppies!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:drawheart2::drawheart2::havemyheart::havemyheart:

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
David, they are absolutely gorgeous!

I lived in central Texas for over 25 years; we still go to Houston twice a year for my husband's doctor visits. I live in NJ now but will always love Texas.

Lisa

mhuinker

Reaction score
Awww, soo darn cute I can't stand it!!! Looks like Mama is feeding them well!!

pbois

Reaction score
So, so cute! I love early puppy play......trying to keep their balance while trying to play! Adorable!

pbois

Reaction score
Quick question David,

Is there any more prevalence in this breed for swimmer puppy syndrome? We raise Labrador litters for a professional retriever trainer in N. Texas (several litters per year) and it's always something I think about. Just curious, thanks.

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Yes [MENTION=4]davidh[/MENTION] you are giving us all baby fever!! (the furry kind of babies though!)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
[MENTION=272]pbois[/MENTION] Frenchies aren't as prone to it as English bullies are, but they still can get it. The bigger pups are the ones more pron to become swimmers. To help prevent this, we use plenty of soft bedding in their pen and make small hills and valleys for them to sleep on, this will get them to sleep on their sides and backs as well as their tummies. Sleeping on their tummies all the time on a harder surface is what usually causes it.

Tgirl

Reaction score
They are so cute! I must have a Frenchie one day!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2