He likes to be dressed up.
image.jpg

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
awesome fit and color for him.... he is stylin

mhuinker

Reaction score
Aww so cute! I'm surprised how tolerant they seem of being dressed. Leo doesn't put up a fight at all!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Love the sweater!! Marg is still a puppy and pretty much hates everything I put on her, but we are trying to get her use to coats and sweaters just because it gets so cold here in Upper Michigan!

He looks so handsome :)

mhuinker

Reaction score
Love the sweater!! Marg is still a puppy and pretty much hates everything I put on her, but we are trying to get her use to coats and sweaters just because it gets so cold here in Upper Michigan!

He looks so handsome :)

Brrrrr, I do not miss those Michigan winters!!!! :)

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Brrrrr, I do not miss those Michigan winters!!!! :)
It was 19 degrees early this week for about 2 days... ha Very bitter cold... Usually we at least get past Thanksgiving before this kind of weather starts!!

mhuinker

Reaction score
It was 19 degrees early this week for about 2 days... ha Very bitter cold... Usually we at least get past Thanksgiving before this kind of weather starts!!

I remember it snowing in October when we lived there (ok, so maybe only once it did that in 5 years, ha), but I'm a wimp in the cold, so that's all I remember :) I also learned you don't plant ANYTHING until Memorial Day weekend or after!! :)

trishkidd24

Reaction score
I remember it snowing in October when we lived there (ok, so maybe only once it did that in 5 years, ha), but I'm a wimp in the cold, so that's all I remember :) I also learned you don't plant ANYTHING until Memorial Day weekend or after!! :)
What area of Michigan did you previously live? I am born and raised in the Escanaba area :)

Yes planting anything is difficult lol... We have learned to embrace snow, ha otherwise it would be an unbearable 5 months ha... A lot of snowmobiling, skiing, and ice fishing :) Actually praying for snow in the next day or so because of hunting season, snow is a good thing when deer hunting!

mhuinker

Reaction score
What area of Michigan did you previously live? I am born and raised in the Escanaba area :)

Yes planting anything is difficult lol... We have learned to embrace snow, ha otherwise it would be an unbearable 5 months ha... A lot of snowmobiling, skiing, and ice fishing :) Actually praying for snow in the next day or so because of hunting season, snow is a good thing when deer hunting!

We lived in Ann Arbor (actually a suburb outside the city) for about 5 years. Loved Ann Arbor, hated the winters. :)

trishkidd24

Reaction score
We lived in Ann Arbor (actually a suburb outside the city) for about 5 years. Loved Ann Arbor, hated the winters. :)
Oh yes Ann Arbor is a beautiful area! Much different then the UP but we do go down state to visit alot. I have quite a few friends that go to school in both Ann Arbor and Lansing. Winters are a little different there then up here but still can be pretty harsh ha. My husband works in Marquette which is an hour north of Escanaba and is complete snow country. They get so much more snow then us its crazy!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score

Ewwwww 19 degrees? Shall I mention it was in the 80's here yesterday? :sunny:

- - - Updated - - -

Mayhem got a new sweater. He loves it.
He likes to be dressed up.
View attachment 1319

Love the sweater! Great color and super cute!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Ewwwww 19 degrees? Shall I mention it was in the 80's here yesterday? :sunny:

- - - Updated - - -

Love the sweater! Great color and super cute!

Ha we barely even seen 80 all summer! It was a terrible summer this year... felt like winter barely ended before it started back up again!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Ha we barely even seen 80 all summer! It was a terrible summer this year... felt like winter barely ended before it started back up again!

:( That's no bueno! I just don't fair well in the cold. It is gets under 65 I'm FREEZING. I was walking around in my flannel PJ's and slippers yesterday and it was like 70 degrees. LOL I prefer the warm tropics!