How to tell you are a Frenchie owner?

trishkidd24

Reaction score
I stole this topic off of the English bulldog news forum, and thought it would be fun to do on here !
How can you or others tell you are a French bulldog owner?
When people come over to visit and Margie farts, everyone gags and complains, and I am completely use to it and it doesn't seem to bother me at all :) Also I have learned to clean up almost anything without gaging or being grossed out, throw up, accidental poop in the house, wiping and cleaning all different kinds of body parts on her... All completely normal when owning a French bulldog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Honestly, Buster is so much easier to clean up after than his EB brother, Ruggles. Ruggles has a wet, slobbery mouth with thick, slimy drool. When he has a line of slobber and shakes his head it lands on the walls, cabinets, etc. Also Ruggles sheds about 10 times more than Buster. Neither boys fart much but you know when Ruggles does, but Buster just does sweet little toots! Sorry, I didn't contribute much to this thread!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I bought a mini-van just to ensure the pups can get in and out of the car easily, I have a Frenchie key chain, a dog bone charm as a necklace, photos all over my desk and if you ask me a question about them -- be prepared to have me talk about them for well over an hour :D

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Well all the guys at work know I'm a bully nut and anytime someone talks about their dog, I always wipe out my phone and have plenty of pics to show of my babies.

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Don't know if anybody else does this but....On my days off I tip toe around the house so Stella can sleep in...she's a light sleeper. And I'm a weirdo LOL

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Ha! [MENTION=24]MamaAndi[/MENTION] that's so funny :) and I am sure we have all done this before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winginit66

Reaction score
I am now affectionately known at work as ..."the crazy dog lady."

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
When someone shows me a picture of their human baby , I show them a picture of my furry baby.

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
The spouce and I were eating breakfast on Sunday and we saw a family with new baby and we both looked at each other and said, thank God we are past those years. Our baby now has 4 legs and fur. LOL The teens we have are close to leaving and I could not be happier! Don't miss understand we love our kids, but I'm definitely ready to be kid free! Teenagers will do that to you!