Soo excited ....

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
oooooooooo.... PUPPY!!! Be sure to post pictures and GOOD LUCK!

kim

Reaction score
I love frenchie pups, I wish I was going with you! Take lots of pics.

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
unfortunately it has turned out to be a bit of a disaster. After a day of numerous phonecalls, the breeder going on about how many time wasters she has had and me assuring her we aren't, we arrived to view the pup (50 mile drive) only to get there and they wouldn't answer the door!! I have rang and text her politely and she hasn't bothered replying. The advert has been taken down from the site and I can only assume someone has offered more than the original price she was asking. I am so cross she didn't even have the decency to just text me before we set off this evening with the kids & Winston in the car.

We are going to see a black and white pied girl tomorrow but bit stressed out now and haven't mentioned it to the kids as originally on Friday we went to view a 10 week old boy who's owner was selling him because her 1st dog had taken a dislike to him and her 1st dog was off her food etc, I had gone out of my way to provide her information about ourselves and our home and Winston and even invited her to come to our house to homecheck us. She text first thing this morning to say she had decided to keep him and was taking our advice about getting them each a crate (we mentioned that new pup would have their own crate ) which was disappointing but at least she was honest with us. So all in all quite deflated and a bit cross. Bring on Sunday!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
That totally sucks, and how rude of that breeder to not even text you back. Such a waist of time and gas, not to mention the disappointment of not getting your baby.

Willowrun

Reaction score
Oh bummer! Rude too! Good luck for the next visit. Isn't amazing that as soon as you ar truly interested that they become somehow unavailable? Oh my.........?Things happen for a reason!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
That's crazy...the first person was complaining about time wasters....isn't that exactly what she did to you?! Yeesh, some folks.

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles and frustrations with the breeder. That's ridiculous. I don't understand some people I'm sure your puppy is out there waiting for you. I am a firm believer in karma and everything happens for a reason. Hang in there, you will find the right pup for your family and he/she will be a very lucky puppy! :)

winginit66

Reaction score
I agree with [MENTION=314]Julie Stevenson[/MENTION]. You will find a perfect puppy! And I am sorry about the rudeness you received. Good luck today!!!