Hello from England

Gill

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Have been reading the forum for a few weeks now and decided to join today because we got our first ever Frenchie last Wednesday. He's a 12 week old brindle and we've called him Tigger. We have 2 other dogs - a 14 year old Westie, Reg and a 4 year old JRTxYorkie, Bernie. When our children were growing up we had 2 Boxer girls and we've always loved the bull breeds. My husband has wanted a French Bulldog since he was a little boy and saw one at the circus but they are so expensive, we've never really been in a position to afford one with a growing family and paying for 3 boys to go through university.

Now though our children are all grown up, we are foster carers and we have a 13 year old boy living with us who loves dogs and is thrilled with the new arrival. I gave up work completely recently so we decided to take the plunge and started searching for a puppy.

We are thrilled with Tigger, he is so laid back and cuddly and he's just a joy. His picture is in my avatar :luv:

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN, Gill! Your Tigger is a handsome boy! I love his brindle color. We also love lots and lots of pictures here, so post away!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and your baby is just precious. So happy you decided to join us here, so jump in and have some fun.

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! Love that little brindle frenchie :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
What a great name for a Frenchie... Tigger and it matches his coloring.

:welcome3: to FBN so glad you joined

winginit66

Reaction score
Hi from Anne & Gidget in VA. Is that a reverse brindle? He is handsome and I love the name!

Gill

Reaction score
Hello and thanks for the welcomes. I have seen dogs like Tigger described as a reverse brindle. He's much lighter than most brindle frenchies I've seen, his two brothers were dark.
Here's a couple more photos of him, although I can't get a photo of his true colour. The second photo is closer.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
He has such a beautiful brindle coat! :luv:

:FBNwelcome:

mhuinker

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Have been reading the forum for a few weeks now and decided to join today because we got our first ever Frenchie last Wednesday. He's a 12 week old brindle and we've called him Tigger. We have 2 other dogs - a 14 year old Westie, Reg and a 4 year old JRTxYorkie, Bernie. When our children were growing up we had 2 Boxer girls and we've always loved the bull breeds. My husband has wanted a French Bulldog since he was a little boy and saw one at the circus but they are so expensive, we've never really been in a position to afford one with a growing family and paying for 3 boys to go through university.

Now though our children are all grown up, we are foster carers and we have a 13 year old boy living with us who loves dogs and is thrilled with the new arrival. I gave up work completely recently so we decided to take the plunge and started searching for a puppy.

We are thrilled with Tigger, he is so laid back and cuddly and he's just a joy. His picture is in my avatar :luv:

Welcome Gill and Tigger! So glad to hear you foster! What a wonderful thing you are doing! I grew up with Boxers as well and have always loved the bully breeds too! I wanted a Frenchie because they are smaller than a Boxer, but may just end up adding a Boxer anyway to our family some day..... or maybe a 2nd Frenchie, they are such a joy!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello and thanks for the welcomes. I have seen dogs like Tigger described as a reverse brindle. He's much lighter than most brindle frenchies I've seen, his two brothers were dark.
Here's a couple more photos of him, although I can't get a photo of his true colour. The second photo is closer.

He is beautiful! I love the reverse brindles!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Pretty Brindle. I like his coloring a lot! Welcome!