Yes!!! We are collecting our new Frenchie pup...

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
next Friday :) and he is just 8 miles away over in Liverpool. He is from a registered breeder (who was absolutely lovely) KC reg, had all his vaccinations, micro chipped etc, he comes with breeder guarantee and lifetime support insurance and puppy pack . He is black & white pied with unusual markings down his back, like speckles. We are spent the afternoon with him and we are collecting him next Friday. I can't wait, just going through names now. So far we have

Henry
Arthur
Bertie
Sherlock
Hugo
Lupin
Ezra
Emrys
Wilbur
Dante
Reuben
Armande
Louie
Nelson
Luigi

Please feel free to add suggestions, hubby has pics on his mobile will get them up asap

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Congratulations! He is adorable! I usually wait until I have the little guy at home before I name him. I like all of the names you're considering!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
He is a cutie for sure. Congrats on your new pup. Louie seems like a nice name for him.

kim

Reaction score
I like Wilbur but if I ever get a boy I love the name Gaston (from the disney movie beauty and the beast).

mhuinker

Reaction score
He's such a cutie! Congrats on the new addition.... I like Henry and George. :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG... he is so precious.... I like Dante.

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
Hello been a hectic weekend, collected pup on Friday and the only name we could all agree on was Hugo :) He's settled in brilliantly. Winston was a bit bemused but is wearing his mantle of big brother well and is keeping Hugo in check. Really cute to watch them interacting. Took them both for a walk today and Winston stops to let Hugo catch up. Winston has taken all his favourite toys out of the dog toy box and off to one seatee , funnily enough leaving his small old puppy toys in the box. We bought Hugo some new puppy toys and Winston got two new stag bar chews so he seemed to this was a good trade off.

mhuinker

Reaction score
Hello been a hectic weekend, collected pup on Friday and the only name we could all agree on was Hugo :) He's settled in brilliantly. Winston was a bit bemused but is wearing his mantle of big brother well and is keeping Hugo in check. Really cute to watch them interacting. Took them both for a walk today and Winston stops to let Hugo catch up. Winston has taken all his favourite toys out of the dog toy box and off to one seatee , funnily enough leaving his small old puppy toys in the box. We bought Hugo some new puppy toys and Winston got two new stag bar chews so he seemed to this was a good trade off.

Can't wait to see more pics!

kim

Reaction score
I was at doggy daycare picking Piper up and there was another frenchie there and his name was Gaston.