Need Help, Please!

t3amturn3r

Reaction score
My little one seems to have small swollen red bumps around her vulva and 2 or 3 on her belly near her vulva. Similar to diaper rash...Desitin?

Worried Mom....Help!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
If you can post a picture it would be good incase it is more than just a rash.

Use unscented baby wipes to clean the area after potty... it happens a lot when they sit close tot he ground/grass.

t3amturn3r

Reaction score
I will get a picture this evening and post. It was my first day of going back to work after getting her and so I gave her a tiny bit of antihistamine cream this morning before leaving.

I bought baby wipes that are unscented and with zero dyes. Do you think those are good?

t3amturn3r

Reaction score
I did get a few pics of her and her sleeping antics on Saturday though.....photo 2.jpg

t3amturn3r

Reaction score
If you can post a picture it would be good incase it is more than just a rash.

Use unscented baby wipes to clean the area after potty... it happens a lot when they sit close tot he ground/grass.

Here is a pic my husband sent me a bit ago. She does still have some of the antihistamine cream on her in the pic.
lulu.jpg

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Hmmm. Doesen't look to bad. I would keep the area clean and DRY and watch it. If it gets worse I would take to the vet for exam to see how to proceed.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Doesn't look that bad now, I would just keep it clean and dry and if if comes back just put some antihistamine cream on it.

t3amturn3r

Reaction score
Thank you, all! She has us wrapped around her little paw and I totally panicked when I saw it.

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
LOL.... love this picture.... splat out cold!

I agree with all the others -- clean and dry will get rid of the rash

Ditto! Great picture! Puppies are so FUN! I still drive home on my lunch hour to cuddle with my 5 month old pup. I miss him.