*First Annual Ornament Exchange Sharing Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaAndi

Reaction score
When you receive your ornament please share a photo and give a little shout out to the member you received it from. Thanks again to everyone for participating and making our first exchange special!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
[MENTION=314]Julie Stevenson[/MENTION] PM'd you :)

winginit66

Reaction score
When you receive your ornament please share a photo and give a little shout out to the member you received it from. Thanks again to everyone for participating and making our first exchange special!

I received my ornament. Is it too early to share? I'd like to say Thank You, but I don't know who it is from.... :*(

MamaAndi

Reaction score
[MENTION=193]winginit66[/MENTION] You go right ahead and share :) Anybody care to fess up to sending it? ;)

trishkidd24

Reaction score
I'm working on sending mine either Monday or Tuesday!! Sorry had to wait for it to get shipped to me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I shipped mine yesterday :happydance:

Yes please share!

winginit66

Reaction score
Yes it does!!!! Thank you so much Julie! My idea is to get a table top tree to put all my soon-to-be-acquired Frenchie 'stuff' on!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And.... the ornament to my person is shipping today!!! I am so excited, I have seen a picture of it and it turned out exactly how I imagined!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I shipped mine out last week so hopefully it will be received soon, if they haven't received it already.

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Yes it does!!!! Thank you so much Julie! My idea is to get a table top tree to put all my soon-to-be-acquired Frenchie 'stuff' on!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And.... the ornament to my person is shipping today!!! I am so excited, I have seen a picture of it and it turned out exactly how I imagined!

You are most welcome. That's a cute idea a table top tree with all FRENCHIE stuff! :)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I got the cutest ornament in my PO box thank you! Lost my key so not sure how long it was there, I love it!!

Thank you so very much to my gifter!!! The box is so cute too!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385414380.542788.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1385414390.856703.jpg

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
It was from me [MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION]! I mailed it out mid-last week so it probably wasn't there for too long. Glad you like it!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Love love love my ornament! So cute :) thank you very much [MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] it reminds me so much of my marg, especially the buggy eyes and big ears!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385424904.583330.jpg

trishkidd24

Reaction score
I mailed mine out today, but they said it could take a couple weeks to get there because it was being shipped so far away... (I won't say where so it doesn't spoil who it's for) So hopefully it will get there before the middle of December :(

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
I LOVE IT! It will be on my tree tomorrow when I decorate it, I cannot wait!

It was from me [MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION]! I mailed it out mid-last week so it probably wasn't there for too long. Glad you like it!

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
We love our Frenchie ornament! Thank you Leo and Michelle!!!!!

photo (10).JPGphoto (8).JPG photo (9).JPG

(Cosette went wild; she thought it was her baby, hehe.)

Status
Not open for further replies.