New MacBook decal!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Had to share this with everyone because I thought it was so cute and I just got it in the mail :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384917571.276769.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Amazon :) I just searched french bulldog decal... I got it in the mail today and couldn't wait to put it on. I have a semi clear pink hard case that I keep on my computer to protect it, so I took that off put on the decal and then put my case back on and it looks great. Definitely gives my computer a little extra something!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Very cute! I've seen those around for a while when I was looking at Frenchie stuff... I would get one, but I don't have a macbook :(

I don't have a macbook either. :( But I love that decal. So cute! I do have an ipad, but it had the cover on it to protect it and to shut it off for me when I close the cover, so that won't work. :(

mhuinker

Reaction score
I don't have a macbook either. :( But I love that decal. So cute! I do have an ipad, but it had the cover on it to protect it and to shut it off for me when I close the cover, so that won't work. :(

Yes, I know what you mean, I have an iPad, but have the full cover (back and front) that closes, so the iPad decal that amazon sells won't work either unless I change my cover...... however, I bought the iPad decal anyway!! LOL

trishkidd24

Reaction score
I think there were some reviews that said it worked equally as well on top of a cover as long as it was hard plastic? Like I said my cover is a clear light pink and I put it over top of the decal and it shows up great still!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
That decal is adorable!
Ha I know right? I love how the dog is sniffing the apple, because anything edible in my house is investigated just like that by Marg. My husband even commented on the little paws being crooked outward, ha that is what her paws look like when shes standing

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
I love it. I wanted one but I don't have a Mac, and the HP symbol on my PC would be right in the way.

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Ha I know right? I love how the dog is sniffing the apple, because anything edible in my house is investigated just like that by Marg. My husband even commented on the little paws being crooked outward, ha that is what her paws look like when shes standing

I noticed the paws facing outwards too. They did a good job with paying attention to detail.

FranKershaw

Reaction score
Next purchase:) so dad gum cute. I have become obsessed with all things Frenchie❀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PugandTwoFrenchies

Reaction score
Oh...my...god... I saw some of the other ones they have on Amazon and they are ADORABLE! I like the one where there's a Frenchie sitting next to the Apple logo, but the apple is sitting in its dog dish.