Puppy play 11/19/13

mhuinker

Reaction score
Oh..... my...... gosh....... you're K.I.L.L.I.N.G. me!! What little porkers! They are soooooo cute it should be illegal!!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
OMG haha it is not possible that there is anything more cute then that!! They are little pudge balls, I love how the one on the right was basically playing while laying down and the scooted away ha.. really too cute!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
These little cuties have so much personality already. We have raised English pups ,and Frenchies have way more personality at this age than any of the English we have had. The little girl, as soon as she sees you she will let out a little growl and come running over to you wanting to be with you. They are so much joy to have and are going to be so hard letting go.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!! They are sooooo adorable and CHUNKY!!!!

WANT WANT WANT WANT!!!!!

mhuinker

Reaction score
These little cuties have so much personality already. We have raised English pups ,and Frenchies have way more personality at this age than any of the English we have had. The little girl, as soon as she sees you she will let out a little growl and come running over to you wanting to be with you. They are so much joy to have and are going to be so hard letting go.

Oh my gosh! So cute! Little sassy girl!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
They are so cute. Frenchies are more playful. That breeder of OEBs that I got Buster from said the whole litter was the most playful litter she'd ever had, they made a game out of everything! I can see where it would be difficult giving those little bundles of fur up!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG.... I love them - they are so darn aborable