Hitting nose then sneeze for 2 mins?

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Ok - I'm sure others have seen this in thier frenchies but I thought I would ask. Does your frenchie hit his nose on something and then sit back and a bunch of times and look at you like HEY WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME?

Ollie will chase after a toy and run SMACK into a wall face first and then he sits back and sneezes a bunch! It's soooooooooooo funny, but I feel so bad for him. He does it ALL THE TIME. I would think he would learn to slow down before hitting the wall or door or table leg.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster does his "zoomies", laps around the inside of the house. He skids around the corners, but always makes the corner without hitting the wall or table leg. Sounds like that would make a great video of Ollie if you could get something other than blur!!!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Yes if I could get him on video that would be awesome! I have to figure out how to get a video off my phone and uploaded to you tube and then figure out how to post here. I am hoping for a new Nikon 5200 for Christmas! If so, I can definately get him in a clear video shot!

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Cosette tries to attack me every time I exercise on the carpet. She even acts as a head rest when I ignore her.