Hi everyone

AdamFisher888

Reaction score
Myself and my girlfriend are new frenchie owners and have a 12 week old boy called Frankie!
a5u2avyg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winginit66

Reaction score
Hey Adam, girlfriend & Frankie!!!! Hi from Anne & Gidget in VA. What a cute boy... love the markings!

AdamFisher888

Reaction score
Hi Anne and thank you! He is beautiful and very loving already! Yours is also very cute. Ours Just needs some training and hopefully we can get some tips for other french bulldog owners.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and your baby is just too cute.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Anne and thank you! He is beautiful and very loving already! Yours is also very cute. Ours Just needs some training and hopefully we can get some tips for other french bulldog owners.

Hi and welcome to the site! I did puppy school with Jax (who is now 7 months old) but he is as stubborn as they get! The only time he will listen to my commands is when food is involved. He's lucky he is so cute cause I just can't get mad at him.

Debra

Reaction score
Look at the those cute ears!!! Welcome!!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Welcome and so glad you found us! Ollie and I send our hello's! Great EARS! We seem to have a few black ad whiles on here! :)

MamaAndi

Reaction score
I agree with everybody...love those ears! :heart: We once fostered a frenchie named Frankie. I love that name!