No place is out of reach for Marg now!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
My sweet little puppy has turned into a 7 month old Tasmanian Devil :) She never use to be able to jump up on the couches or bed and now she can! No one is safe anymore... Ha our older dogs and cats use to jump on the couch to get away from her, but now no where is safe. Ha she gets funnier every day, but wow has her energy kicked up! I sometimes miss my sweet cuddly baby.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385335080.082748.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kim

Reaction score
Piper was on the couch the other day and I got mad at my kids for leaving her on the couch by herself. They all denied it and just to prove they were telling the truth she jumped up on the couch! I apologized as I lifted my jaw off the ground. :)

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Ha my other animals love her, but sometimes she doesn't know when to stop pestering and they want to get away... Ha I feel bad for them now because no where is safe :)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
They are little jumpers for sure. She is getting big and is a beauty.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I agree, they are jumpers for sure! And they are so curious about everything! Your Marg is adorable!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Thank you. I think there may have been a squirrel out the window and she was excited to finally be able to jump up and see :)

winginit66

Reaction score
Gidget is so athletic and acrobatic and she won't jump up on sofas or chairs, when I know she could do it easily. It's not like we wouldn't let her on them... Haven't quite figured that out yet.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Too cute! Jax has been jumping onto the couch for months now, even though when we first got him I said he wasn't allowed on the furniture or my bed (that rule did not last long at all).

mhuinker

Reaction score
My sweet little puppy has turned into a 7 month old Tasmanian Devil :) She never use to be able to jump up on the couches or bed and now she can! No one is safe anymore... Ha our older dogs and cats use to jump on the couch to get away from her, but now no where is safe. Ha she gets funnier every day, but wow has her energy kicked up! I sometimes miss my sweet cuddly baby.
View attachment 1504

Trish, she's such a cutie, even from the backside!! :) She's a funny little girl, I'll bet she is a joy even when she is being a terror!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Trish, she's such a cutie, even from the backside!! :) She's a funny little girl, I'll bet she is a joy even when she is being a terror!
Thanks Michelle! Yes even when she is a terror, we love her all the same... I say her spunk and tenacity is all just apart of her wonderful personality!

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Good to know they all jump like lunatics. I swear sometimes Cosette flies from one couch to another.

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Good to know they all jump like lunatics. I swear sometimes Cosette flies from one couch to another.
Ha its getting worse the older she gets... The other day she was leaping off of all the furniture, I was so afraid she was going to hurt herself! Ha but she just kept getting up and doing it over and over again. They are resilient and sturdy little dogs ha.

mhuinker

Reaction score
Ha its getting worse the older she gets... The other day she was leaping off of all the furniture, I was so afraid she was going to hurt herself! Ha but she just kept getting up and doing it over and over again. They are resilient and sturdy little dogs ha.

Glad to know they are sturdy and resilient! Leo gets soooooo excited in the evening when we get home, I just grit my teeth and watch him fly! He leaped in the air the other day and landed on his side! Made me cringe, but he seemed fine! Little bugger! :)

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Ha my other animals love her, but sometimes she doesn't know when to stop pestering and they want to get away... Ha I feel bad for them now because no where is safe :)

I'm just waiting for the day that Ollie can jump up on the couch by himself. We just got him to the point of jumping on the bed that's 18 inches off the ground. The couch is a lot further.....might be a while. I cheat and when he wants up I just hit the remote on the recliner and set it just off the ground and it's a ramp for him to walk up. LOL