Soon to be a Frenchie owner :)

Jade

Reaction score
I went to see the puppies on Sunday and obviously fell in love straight away so have paid my deposit and this little girl will be coming home with me when i'm back from holiday at the beginning of January. I can NOT wait. dog 3.jpg

I now have 3 weeks to get everything I need before I go away I don't know where to start!

also, any name ideas? I really want to call her Belle but my other half isn't so sure so looking for suggestions :)

trishkidd24

Reaction score
She's adorable!! Congrats, and it is nice you have 3 weeks now to prepare and get your home ready for the new baby... hmmm name suggestions are hard! I came up with 3 that I liked, and then waited till we brought her home. I liked Marlie, Mickey Lou, and Marg... once we brought her home it was apparent that Marg fit her best!
Maybe do the same, narrow it down to 3 you liked and wait to decide till after you have her a couple days?

mcraven2

Reaction score
She is so adorable!! I like Trish's idea of narrowing it down to a couple of names then picking the one that fits best once you meet her! You must be so excited, can't wait to see lots of pictures once you get her! :)

Alice Kable

Reaction score
What a pretty baby girl! We always wait until we get the puppy home to name it, and sometimes it takes a couple of days to get the name that fits best. If you live where it is cold make sure you get her a sweater or something to wear to keep her from shivering! When we got Buster at 8 weeks old he wore a PETCO Pup Crew XS.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
What a cutie pie.... Sweet little face

Congrats on your new baby

HugosMama

Reaction score
YAY! I was looking forward to hearing what you decided! So excited for you! She looks incredibly sweet and I can see why you fell in love! I hope the next few weeks fly by!

Jade

Reaction score
Belle is my favourite choice for her at the moment... but I'd picked the name way before I even picked the dog (always knew she would be a female Frenchie) and my son wants to call her tinkerbell as he loves her so belle is a nice compromise :) I like Princess too!

kim

Reaction score
She looks like a Belle, good choice!

Jade

Reaction score
I think she's definitely going to be have to Belle but I'll wait until we have her to decide for definite :) ridiculously excited!