A little brother for Gidget!!!

winginit66

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First of all, my husband did NOT want me to post anything because he thinks it will be bad luck However, I am TOO excited to go any longer without saying something. Gidget's little brother (no actual relation....) was born Sunday, 11/17/13. He is just what we were hoping for ~ and I think is going to go by the name of BubbaGump. Although, I'm having a really hard time picturing myself out and about saying "come here Bubba". This was my 12-yr old son's name when we first started discussing another one... Needless to say, it stuck. Here is a photo of the little guy.

bubba2.jpg

:luv: :happydance:

mhuinker

Reaction score
Ohhhhh, you did it!!!! :) I know how you feel about being too excited! I would be too!!! Oh.my.gosh...... could he be any cuter???!!! I doubt it!! I love his black button nose and the "snooze" button on top of his head (like Leo's).......

I just can't stop looking at his picture! What a little bundle of joy he is!!

winginit66

Reaction score
I'm hoping to see some more of his other side in future pics. Now the hard part.... the WAIT!!!!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
HOW PRECIOUS is HE! Can't wait to see more pics and watch him group up! Gidget will love him!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Congrats on the new soon to be family member! And on a side note, I love the name BubbaGump, Bubba totally fits a cute little tubby frenchie pup!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Congratulations! BubbaGump is adorable! I'm excited for you to get him, too! Gidget will LOVE having a little brother!

Tgirl

Reaction score
He is totally adorable! Congratulations!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Yay...congratulations! I love the name Bubba Gump.

pbois

Reaction score
Awww! Congrats on the upcoming addition to the family!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Holy adorablness..... He is so cute!! Congrats and best of luck with the new bundle

HugosMama

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, he is so adorable!! I love the spot on top of his head! I think sometimes the first pictures of Frenchies are not their best, with their pink noses and such, but in this case, he is out of the gate gorgeous!! :)

winginit66

Reaction score
Thank you all!!!! I have asked for weekly picture updates so I hope to be sharing more soon. I have this one cropped and enlarged beside my computer monitor at work so I can smile throughout the day!!! You all know I am going to be a posting fool when he finally comes home!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Thank you all!!!! I have asked for weekly picture updates so I hope to be sharing more soon. I have this one cropped and enlarged beside my computer monitor at work so I can smile throughout the day!!! You all know I am going to be a posting fool when he finally comes home!

As you should be! And we would expect to see pics of this little cutie, and lots of them!! :)

winginit66

Reaction score
Taken 12/1/13
[MENTION=204]Kris Thomas LaBounty[/MENTION]

120113-1cropped.jpg

Reaction score
Where's the "LIKE" button? :yes: