Bath time!

pbois

Reaction score
Bolt was not thrilled he was chosen to take a bath with the puppy. The kids had fun bathing them though! :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Too cute! And what a good idea to have the kiddos give the baths. I'm wondering if my 2 young grand kids could make my boys stay in the tub!!!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
That is so cute! I've given Jax baths in the kitchen sink before and he always tried to climb out (and he was getting too big) so yesterday I gave him a bath in the bathtub and climbed in with him. He actually did pretty good, didn't try to jump out at all and was wanting to drink the water coming out of the faucet.

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
How funny! I gave Ollie a bath in the kitchen sink yesterday and got some funny funny pics of him. I was going to post yesterday and I got consumed by that Candy Crush game on my ipad! I will post them tonight on here. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Bolt was not thrilled he was chosen to take a bath with the puppy. The kids had fun bathing them though! :)

View attachment 1509 View attachment 1510

Very cute picture of the lab puppy and of course bolt is adorable!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
What great looking soon to be partners in crime. :)

trishkidd24

Reaction score
Love him...so adorable!! Jax doesn't fit in the kitchen sink anymore!
Ha neither does Marg! I love the little pitiful face they all get in the bath.. She doesn't mind baths but doesn't like them either. Trick is to put them in when they are tired out from playing all day.

- - - Updated - - -

ok Ollie bathtime yesterday.... View attachment 1517View attachment 1518View attachment 1519View attachment 1520

Bathtime and then resting after bath time.

He is really way too cute!! Looks so tired out afterwards because of all the hard work ha...

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Love him...so adorable!! Jax doesn't fit in the kitchen sink anymore!

Oh NO! One of the main reasons I choose the frenchie was because they were small enough and SHORT fur so I could bath in the sink. I love that aspect.

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Ha neither does Marg! I love the little pitiful face they all get in the bath.. She doesn't mind baths but doesn't like them either. Trick is to put them in when they are tired out from playing all day.

- - - Updated - - -

He is really way too cute!! Looks so tired out afterwards because of all the hard work ha...

Oh my he definately tries his best to get out of the sink. Does not sit pretty for mommy while trying to bathe him. He's all over the place and getting water and soap everywhere. Fun fun!