Cosette at Work

trishkidd24

Reaction score
I would get zero work done if Marg was here at work with me... Heck I have a hard enough time keeping focused because of the FBN forum :)

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
I sometimes bring Cosette as pet therapy for the students. My classroom is in the smaller building so it's easy to bring her in; but only after school.
She made a big difference; it was the best rehearsal we had so far. She went from student to student and they were all smiling and petting her; it was so rewarding to watch!
She zeroed in on the kids who are having problems at home and they all responded with hugs and kisses. It brought tears to my eyes.

trishkidd24

Reaction score
I sometimes bring Cosette as pet therapy for the students. My classroom is in the smaller building so it's easy to bring her in; but only after school.
She made a big difference; it was the best rehearsal we had so far. She went from student to student and they were all smiling and petting her; it was so rewarding to watch!
She zeroed in on the kids who are having problems at home and they all responded with hugs and kisses. It brought tears to my eyes.
Dogs are amazing animals, that can tell when someone needs comforting... I have always wanted to put either my golden ret. or frenchie through the therapy training course at our local obedience school. They work with the dogs on being social in hospital settings, and then when they pass the class, they are invited to go to the hospital for visits and to the nursing home. Such a wonderful rewarding experience.... I think both for the dog and the human :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
she does an excellent job of crowd control!!!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Isn't is cool when you can take them to work. She is too cute too.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
I love those pictures, especially the smile in the middle! Good job, Cosette!