December 2013 Frenchie of the Month Contest ~ENTER HERE~

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our Frenchie of the Month Contest!

go-dog-fit-and-free-grain-free-adult.jpgnow-fresh-dog-adult.jpg
Petcurean_400.jpg

This contest is sponsored by Petcurean Pet Nutrition, an independent,
Canadian-owned family business that's been around since 1999,
producing NOW, GO! and SUMMIT premium pet foods for dogs and cats.
Visit their website for more information.

If this is the first page you are viewing on our forum, then I really must tell you more about our site before you go! We have a lot of fun here with many events, discussions, polls, and articles. We welcome all members or if you have a question about your Frenchie's health or care, we are happy to give whatever advice and experiences we can share. We hope you check out all our different forums and share your bully experiences with us! :up:

Rules:

• Only one photo per user in each contest category please! If you submit more than one photo we will choose one from your entries.
  • After December 22nd, 2013 we will no longer accept entries.
  • All photos will be posted within the 4 Paw Members board, and the 4 Paw Members will vote for their favorite photos until the last day of that month.
  • Winners and Runner Ups will be announced on January 1, 2013.
  • Once you enter your photo in this contest you are giving French Bulldog News and Petcurean permission to publish it on their website, social media and newsletter correspondence, and possible future items such as calendars and greeting cards.
  • Your photo must belong to you. Copyright laws forbid you from entering a photograph that was not taken (or taken with your camera to clarify) and the photo must belong by you.
  • You must be a registered member of French Bulldog News to enter.

Winner of this contest will receive the following prizes:

• Voucher for a FREE 25 pound bag of Petcurean Pet Dog Food (Go! or Now)
  • Free LIFETIME 4 Paw Membership
  • Photo will be featured on our Home Page as Frenchie of the Month
  • Photo will appear in our Photo Contest Archives
  • Photo will appear in our newsletters
  • Photo contest award for their user profile

Runner-Up of this contest will receive the following prizes:

• Free LIFETIME 4 Paw Membership
  • Photo will be featured on our Home Page for one month
  • Photo will appear in our Photo Contest Archives
  • Photo will appear in our monthly newsletter
  • Photo contest award for their user profile

To enter, please reply to this thread with your photo!

Click HERE to learn how to easily add a photo!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Jax and his leaf cigar -

942998_768483906499375_1550463509_n.jpg

winginit66

Reaction score
[MENTION=204]Kris Thomas LaBounty[/MENTION] - I think our new puppy is going to look a lot like Sargeant. He is brindle-pied. From his latest pics he looks like he is getting some spots on his nose too!!!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
ok I know I entered already - but I like this picture better so can I remove the other and have you all enter this one instead? Ollie and Santa 2013.jpg

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
I have to enter this photo of Gidget's first Christmas. I forget how absolutely tiny she was when we got her. She was 2 months and 1 day old in this photo. To give you perspective, her 'hat' is actually something that was supposed to go over a wine bottle and her 'scarf' was to be wrapped around the neck of the bottle.

View attachment 1539

I love love love this one! Puppies are SOOOO cute! I love the turned head!

Reaction score
[MENTION=204]Kris Thomas LaBounty[/MENTION] - I think our new puppy is going to look a lot like Sargeant. He is brindle-pied. From his latest pics he looks like he is getting some spots on his nose too!!!
Oh, post PICs so we can see. I wasn't sure who that face was going to turn out and Sarge had a white spot on a nostril forever and I was so disappointed but one day we woke up and it was gone. Brindle pieds are my favorite and then brindles. Funny how we all have a favorite color :-D I call them "Sweetie Pieds".

Status
Not open for further replies.