Nervous Mommy

mhuinker

Reaction score
Leo goes into tomorrow (with any luck with the weather) to get rid of his little nutties. πŸ˜₯. Poor little guy! I'm going to worry about him all day!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Oooooooooooo..... hugs and prayers all goes well! He will be fine, but Mom will have a tough day :hug:

winginit66

Reaction score
How long does he stay? Get to come home same day? What kind of weather have you been having? We are having nasty cold rain. Ick.

mhuinker

Reaction score
How long does he stay? Get to come home same day? What kind of weather have you been having? We are having nasty cold rain. Ick.

I drop him off in the morning and pick him up early evening, same day. It's been cold and rainy all day today and it's calling for snow tomorrow. :(

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
He'll be fine mama, the hard part is in a couple days he will feel good and it's going to be hard to keep him quiet and not to jump. :)

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
He will be ok. Have the vet call you as soon as he's out of surgery. He will come thru just fine. Will be thinking of you both.

mhuinker

Reaction score
Michelle,

Let us FB parents know how Leo is.

Will do Lisa! Thank you! I teared up a little after dropping him off...... I hate the vet as much as he does, LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking about you this AM... snowing here.

Thank you Anne. It was snowing and wet this morning on the drive in to the vet and work, but we made it okay and I dropped him off and teared up a little when I left the vet. My baby! :(

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Jax got neutered in October and I was so sad when I dropped him off. The vet's office called when he was out of surgery to let me know that everything went great and he was doing well. When I picked him up that evening, he was a little groggy but by the next day, he had bounced right back to normal! The challenging part was trying to keep him from running and jumping around too much for 7 - 10 days.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Sweet Leo will do just fine. We got a cone for Buster but didn't need to use it!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
When Marg got fixed we didn't use a cone either. The vet didn't anything like that around her neck. She just had us get a tshirt for her to wear while she was recovering, so that stopped her from being able to lick down there.

Reaction score
Leo goes into tomorrow (with any luck with the weather) to get rid of his little nutties. πŸ˜₯. Poor little guy! I'm going to worry about him all day!
He'll be fine. He goes in with a man card and comes home with what looks like a vagina, or at least that's how my step-son described it. The hardest part of that surgery is stopping them from running and jumping for 2 weeks. We have a daily Frenchie 500 at my house.

mhuinker

Reaction score
He did great. The vet called when he came out of surgery. He was a good boy and happy to see mommy when I picked him up. He's sleeping now. It's going to be difficult keeping him from jumping on and off the sofa! Thanks everyone for the support! It definitely helped!

mhuinker

Reaction score
Holding him all day is noooooo problem! I have the next 4 days to do that! :)