Artist Among us - SHOUT OUT!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
I already posted this in the First Annual Ornament exchange thread but I wanted everyone to know we have an artist among us and she is really talented I'm curious what other items she does? Erin? Look at the gorgeous ornament she made me!

DSC00342.jpg

Erin do you do other items?

winginit66

Reaction score
[MENTION=314]Julie Stevenson[/MENTION] - Hi Julie - that ornament is actually from me...

I will post her info. She does do other things. She is the one I posted a pic of a little boy who had a Frenchie on his onsie.

I only saw a picture of this completed, but I thought she did a fabulous job from the photos I grabbed from your posts of Ollie. So glad you like it and have received it already!!!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
[MENTION=314]Julie Stevenson[/MENTION] - Hi Julie - that ornament is actually from me...

I will post her info. She does do other things. She is the one I posted a pic of a little boy who had a Frenchie on his onsie.

I only saw a picture of this completed, but I thought she did a fabulous job from the photos I grabbed from your posts of Ollie. So glad you like it and have received it already!!!

OOppps.....LOL I assumed it was a member.....so sorry Anne. Thank you so much for such a WONDERFUL thoughtful gift! I will truly treasure it for years to come!

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
That is really nice, she did a great job on it. :2thumbs:

winginit66

Reaction score
OOppps.....LOL I assumed it was a member.....so sorry Anne. Thank you so much for such a WONDERFUL thoughtful gift! I will truly treasure it for years to come!

No problem! I posted her contact info for everyone on the recommended Frenchie thread.