Holiday Frenchie Photo Contest ~ENTER HERE~

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Holiday Frenchie Contest!

Win a free 2014 Calendar!

IMG_3734.jpg IMG_3735.jpg

Nothing says cute more than Frenchies during the holidays. So let's see those cute holiday photos!

If this is the first page you are viewing on our forum, then I really must tell you more about our site before you go! We have a lot of fun here with many events, discussions, polls, and articles. We welcome all members or if you have a question about your Frenchie's health or care, we are happy to give whatever advice and experiences we can share. We hope you check out all our different forums and share your bully experiences with us! :up:

Rules:

• Only one photo per user in each contest category please! If you submit more than one photo we will choose one from your entries.
  • After December 22nd, 2013 we will no longer accept entries.
  • All photos will be posted within the 4 Paw Members board, and the 4 Paw Members will vote for their favorite photos until the last day of that month.
  • Winners and Runner Ups will be announced on January 1, 2013.
  • Once you enter your photo in this contest you are giving French Bulldog News and Petcurean permission to publish it on their website, social media and newsletter correspondence, and possible future items such as calendars and greeting cards.
  • Your photo must belong to you. Copyright laws forbid you from entering a photograph that was not taken (or taken with your camera to clarify) and the photo must belong by you.
  • You must be a registered member of French Bulldog News to enter.

Winner of this contest will receive the following prizes:

• Free Calendar
  • Free LIFETIME 4 Paw Membership
  • Photo will be featured on our Home Page as Frenchie of the Month
  • Photo will appear in our Photo Contest Archives
  • Photo will appear in our newsletters
  • Photo contest award for their user profile

To enter, please reply to this thread with your photo!

Click HERE to learn how to easily add a photo!

winginit66

Reaction score
[MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] - can I withdraw my December entry and post it here?

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
[MENTION=1]bullmama[/MENTION] - can I withdraw my December entry and post it here?

Yes you can or post them in both contests is totally fine too!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
I just got this one today....seems fitting. I did enter it for the December Photo Contest too.Ollie and Santa 2013.jpg

Frank Aprilano

Reaction score
Entry for Chloe for Christmas 2013
Christmas 2013.jpg

First time trying to post a picture in a reply. Not sure if this will work?

Cosette Girl

Reaction score
Oh, Michele. What a precious picture!

Welcome, Frank. Your Chloe looks like a present.

mhuinker

Reaction score
Oh, Michele. What a precious picture!

Thank you Lisa! I was so surprised he just sat there and let me take several shots without getting up and running away or trying to take the hat off. I've never had a dog with that much patience before! They truly are a special breed!

- - - Updated - - -

He's such a good boy! Great picture!

Thank you Julie. He is a good boy (most of the time) :)

- - - Updated - - -

Entry for Chloe for Christmas 2013
View attachment 1682

First time trying to post a picture in a reply. Not sure if this will work?

What a cutie!!

winginit66

Reaction score
I am moving my December photo entry to this thread...

I have to enter this photo of Gidget's first Christmas. I forget how absolutely tiny she was when we got her. She was 2 months and 1 day old in this photo. To give you perspective, her 'hat' is actually something that was supposed to go over a wine bottle and her 'scarf' was to be wrapped around the neck of the bottle.

xmas.jpg

trishkidd24

Reaction score
HA You are all so lucky your frenchies tollerate outfits and decorations... Marg is going through a terrible teenage stage and I can barely get her to keep a coat on outside when its 9 degrees....

- - - Updated - - -

We are going to be walking in the Christmas Parade tonight with our local animal shelter, so I will try to get some pictures :) We will see how marg does in her first parade walk, we participate in this every year!

mcraven2

Reaction score

I have to enter this photo of Gidget's first Christmas. I forget how absolutely tiny she was when we got her. She was 2 months and 1 day old in this photo. To give you perspective, her 'hat' is actually something that was supposed to go over a wine bottle and her 'scarf' was to be wrapped around the neck of the bottle.

View attachment 1690

Holy cow she was tiny! SOOOO cute!!

mhuinker

Reaction score

View attachment 1690

OMG! She was so tiny and cute cute cute cute!!!

mix123

Reaction score
pubamy8e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.