Reaction score
buzz.jpg

Sex: Male
Weight: 24lbs
Kids: Ages 10+
Cats: No
Dogs: No
Adoption fee: $250

This little guy is Buzz…and he has melted hearts here at the Village. He’s 9 years old, about 24lbs and this old fella is looking for a forever home where he can enjoy his golden years!

He is an old man, so he loves to snooze the day away, but he does not like to be left alone and will hurt himself in order to get out of his crate. He does well if left alone in the house for short periods. He will usually just sleep on his foster mom’s bed while she’s gone. He does tend to get grumpy occasionally while he is sleeping if he is disturbed, but he has never tried to bite. He just shows his displeasure by growling. Once he is up and moving he returns to his pleasant, sweet self. Although he is old and likes to sleep a lot, he does like to go for daily walks. We think Buzz would do great in a quiet household where someone is home all day or can take him into the office with them. He loves all people! Due to his age, we suggest that he not live with any toddlers that may want to poke him or mess with him too much, but visiting youngsters should be fine as long as they are respectful. Buzz can get along with other dogs just fine in social situations, but he prefers to be the only pet in the home.

He takes a joint supplement daily and that should also be continued to keep him feeling good! Are you looking for an outgoing, friendly, don’t-wake-me-when-i’m-napping kind of guy? Buzz could be the perfect guy for you. Buzz’s adoption fee is $250

Wanna adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> frenchbulldogvillage.net

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> French Bulldog Village

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :2thumbs: