hello, excited to find a forum for frenchies

stitch

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 8 month old Male French Bulldog, Stitch, and 12 grandchildren. Plus I work full time in the technology industry. Stitch keeps me grounded and extremely happy. He goes every where I go. He is great I work 10 hour days. He lays under my desk and knows when its time for a break or lunch.

mhuinker

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Leo and Michelle in NC! Can't wait to see pictures of little Stitch! :hiii:

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! I have a male as well who will be 8 months old this weekend. Unfortunately, he does not go everywhere with me because he gets extremely car sick!

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
Welcome! I have a male as well who will be 8 months old this weekend. Unfortunately, he does not go everywhere with me because he gets extremely car sick!

Oh NO! Car sick?!?!? That's a big bummer! I'm grateful that Ollie loves to go bye bye and rides great in the car. Our challenge remains stairs! At the beach last weekend he wanted to jump down a 5 foot wall to the ground rather than walk about 6 stairs. I had to pick him up and carry him down.... Spoiled Rotten

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh NO! Car sick?!?!? That's a big bummer! I'm grateful that Ollie loves to go bye bye and rides great in the car. Our challenge remains stairs! At the beach last weekend he wanted to jump down a 5 foot wall to the ground rather than walk about 6 stairs. I had to pick him up and carry him down.... Spoiled Rotten

It sure is a big bummer! He will get sick even in a 10 minute car ride. I'm hoping he will grow out of it which I heard most (key word) dogs do as they get older. I would love to bring him with me to places. In the summer we went to the coast for a few days which is a long drive and I gave him Dramamine which helped as he did not get sick at all.

Jumping off a 5 foot wall would not have been good...I would have done the same, carried Jax down. Anything to keep him from getting hurt!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome to you and Stitch! We LOVE pictures and can't wait to see pictures of Stitch!

MamaAndi

Reaction score
Welcome to FBN! That's so awesome that your frenchie gets to go to work with you :)

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! Got any pics to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG... you can take him to work with you???? So jealous :hissy:

:welcome3: to FBN.... so glad you found us