New member and new Frenchie owner!

jlsr

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Joann and we recently got a male Frenchie named Roo. He is a brindle boy, approx. 24 lbs and has become the light of our lives!! He is just over a year old. He's been so much fun already and has quickly become my best friend and shadow. He follows me everywhere and loves to cuddle on the couch. We are just thrilled to have him! Hopefully the pic will come through.
Roo12Mo.jpg

mhuinker

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Joann and we recently got a male Frenchie named Roo. He is a brindle boy, approx. 24 lbs and has become the light of our lives!! He is just over a year old. He's been so much fun already and has quickly become my best friend and shadow. He follows me everywhere and loves to cuddle on the couch. We are just thrilled to have him! Hopefully the pic will come through.
View attachment 1792

Hi!! Welcome to you and Roo! He is absolutely adorable!! What a cutie! My Leo is the light of our lives as well and my shadow too! They are such a wonderful breed. Welcome from Michelle & Leo from NC.

:smileywelcome:

jlsr

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the welcome! Your Frenchies are so adorable too! Love Leo's sweater!! I bought the same one for Roo but its a little too big. I'm debating whether to return it, or just wash it and see if it shrinks! Its sooo cute!

winginit66

Reaction score
Hi Joann and Roo - Love the name! I have been driving my family (consisting of my husband and 2 sons) absolutely NUTS with puppy names for about the past 3 weeks.... Can't wait to see more pics. Anne & Gidget in VA.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
He is very handsome.... love him!

Great name for him too.

:welcome3: to FBN

BellaMayBulldog

Reaction score
Welcome Roo! He is a cutie. Frenchies are the Best aren't they?!

~ Loving life with our Frenchie

Tgirl

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. He is such a cutie!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

jlsr

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the warm welcome!! I've been doing lots of reading on the site. So much good information !! Wow I'm excited to learn more. Especially about feeding and allergies because Roo has some allergies. I will try to post another pic.

jlsr

Reaction score
IMAG0887.jpg
Roo relaxing in his favorite chair. He's not spoiled is he.

Last edited: