I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Ollie~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
ollie.jpg

Ollie, Ollie, oxen free.... I'm Ollie and I'm looking for my forever home! I am a high energy puppy looking for a family with lots patience and time to play, play, play! I Love soft squeaky toys and playing ball is one of my favorite games. I know how to sit on command and my foster family says I am very smart and eager to learn. I am working hard on my potty training (still have accidents) and like to use a doggie door. I sometimes eat poop too! The truth is I just have so much fun playing that I don't want to stop playing to go outside! I wish upon a star for a family who is active, has older children and is home most of the day. I would like to have fur siblings close to my age as I can be to playful for older dogs! My foster mom says I would be the perfect agility dog! Don't wait a moment longer to fill out an application so I can come home with you and we can PLAY!!!!!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)

🆕 Latest posts