Cheli spotted the deer

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
when I am in my scrapbook room Cheli has what I refer to as a 'perch' which he can sit on and look out the window to the side of our house. it is open area where the deer come out to graze, well the other night, they were out early and he could see them.... he was trying to get through the window after them.

EBN auction stuff september 006.jpgEBN auction stuff september 007.jpgEBN auction stuff september 008.jpg

He is such a 'hunter', he now knows that they are in that direction so every trip out to the yard he runs to that side of the fence looking for the deer, groundhog, toads... anything that moves

Tgirl

Reaction score
LOL He is focused on those deer! What little cutie.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Cheli watches for deer just like Buster does and when Buster sees them he gets a high pitched bark that tells us there are deer in our landscaping!

Cheli is such a handsome little man!

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
He looks so tough, and did I mention cute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
So cute! My boys look out the windows too and usually bark and whine at things. It's funny to watch. It's great entertainment.

FrenchieDante

Reaction score
Sooo cute. My cairn has been on the hunt for a mole that lives under the house for the last seven years. I try to tell him that mole moved out a loooong time ago. But he doesn't give up the fight.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
He is such a cutie, Hazel and Henri love to look out the back door watching for stuff to move. Hazel loves to hunt lizards.

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
So cute and beautiful too! Not much around here to "hunt" except the occasional lizard on the sidewalk or a bird. Stella likes to chase cars sometimes on our walks lol.