I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Sullivan~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
sullivan.jpg

Adoption fee $500

Sullivan here, but you can call me Sully! I am an outgoing, energetic, happy boy who is crate trained, potty trained and LOVES attention. I am currently sniffing around for a home with grown children, no young children for me, you see in my previous home the children were very rough on me which injured my back, so I snapped at them. Don't worry though, I am a healthy little boy! I would also be fine in a home with a couple or single person. Currently I live in a foster home with a 10 yr old large lab and I love him, but if the truth be told I would love to be an only dog! I LOVE to go on walks and more walks, play fetch and my favorite toys are Ropes, squeaky toys and nylabones. I am a well mannered boy who already knows how to sit and stay, so as you can see I am almost perfect!

So if you are ready to have a really fun time filled with kisses and cuddles then click the application button for Sullivan!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)