Adding a 2nd little Squish ball

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the site.
Wanting the opinion of experienced Frenchie people.

We currently have a lovely boy that's 1.5 years old. He's a lovely Fawn boy named Franco-Pierre.
Me and my soon wife have been discussing the option of another Frenchie for a while but unknown to me she had told the breeder we got Franco from to notify her if she has any more litters.

The breeder has been in touch and Franco-Pierres mum and dad have had another litter, so he actually has little brothers and sisters from the same parents :):).

Now we have been discussing more seriously with the option to have his actual little brother who we have been getting updates on every 3 or 4 days with progress videos etc. We've already picked a name for him but whats the opinion to have 2 males with the age gap in the same house.

Franco Pierre is a little gem and has turned out lovely and he's been neutered so less Alpha than he was before

Pleeeaassee help

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FBN!

I have two males without issues, but it really depends on their personality and YOU being alpha so they know the order in the home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
Welcome! I agree that two males won't be an issue as long as you and your wife are the alpha. Good luck!!