Concerned Grandparent Dog-sitter

Tamerisk11

Reaction score
Hi. I do not own a Frenchie but my daughter has a puppy that is around 4 months old. He is usually very playful and active. They have left him with us whilst they are on holiday and he now does nothing but sleep. Should we be worried?

Attachments

• E5F1FA46-1F61-4FBC-AB05-F95A1F945A62.jpeg
    E5F1FA46-1F61-4FBC-AB05-F95A1F945A62.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Hi. I do not own a Frenchie but my daughter has a puppy that is around 4 months old. He is usually very playful and active. They have left him with us whilst they are on holiday and he now does nothing but sleep. Should we be worried?

Welcome!

The puppy is adorable!

He is probably just adjusting, have you tried to encourage him play with his toys?

Is he still eating and drinking and everything normal?

If he is eating and drinking and everything else is normal I wouldn’t be too concerned about him sleeping more instead of play.

Tamerisk11

Reaction score
Welcome!

The puppy is adorable!

He is probably just adjusting, have you tried to encourage him play with his toys?

Is he still eating and drinking and everything normal?

If he is eating and drinking and everything else is normal I wouldn’t be too concerned about him sleeping more instead of play.
We’ve tried his usual toys but he’s not interested. He’s eating and drinking normally. And we’ve managed to persuade him to go short a short walk this afternoon, though he would only go if we both went! So we’re a bit happier about things now. Thank you so much for replying .

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
agreed... he is adjusting and probably missing his Momma. They will also sleep a lot if in a growth spurt

🆕 Latest posts