I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Finn & Pixie~French Bulldogs Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
finn&pixie.jpg

Finn and Pixie must be adopted as a pair.

Double your Pleasure, Double your Fun! We are Finn & Pixie, a bonded pair who was surrendered by our owner. We are house trained and crate trained and the great news is we only require one crate, as we love to bunk together. Our perfect home would include daily belly rubs, cuddling and someone who works from home or an older couple. We are low energy with short spurts of playfulness which make us perfect for the first time French Bulldog owner. We are dog friendly but prefer a home with other French Bulldogs or a home without others would be fine also. I am a happy-go-lucky boy, full of charm and my foster mom says, "I really know how to work a crowd". Pixie is a stay at home, quiet type girl, who bonds to her person and is happy to be right there by your side. We both are funny little dogs who are full of love! If you are our perfect forever home, please fill out the application today!

View attachment 4823

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)