Hello All!

Jennaralchaos6

Reaction score
Hello All! Just joined the page here and have been enjoying reading up on some of the threads. My husband and I got our Covid puppy, Poppy in early May at about 8 weeks old. She is a cream colored Frenchie and she joined our household which already included a 2 year old English bulldog mix, Harley, and our cat Vigo.
She's growing so quick and is definitely a little different than we expected :eek:hmy: She loves yelling at her sister when she isn't playing enough, we have to bribe her with treats to come inside even when it's hot outside, and chasing a tennis ball is her FAVORITE!

Jeffc

Reaction score
Welcome, thereโ€™s a lot of knowledge and helpful people here. Enjoy your new baby they are the best. I deeply regret not getting one earlier in life.

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and congrats on your pup. Can't wait to see pics. Just remember to limit the time outside in the heat. We have a female that loves to hunt lizards and she is hard to get back in the house also. Sometimes I have to go get her and bring her in. They are a little stubborn. :)

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FBN..... pictures are a must, of the whole clan too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!!! We want pictures!!

I normally have to take my guys out on leashes cause they wonโ€™t come back in and they just will be out there eating mulch, grass and my potted plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Welcome! Yes, pics are great! Sounds like you have a happy house full of furkids.