Hello everyone- from South Africa

@freddieplatt

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

just wanted to introduce myself and share a little picture of our Frenchie family. My wife has loved Frenchies for ever and i managed to surprise her with one for her birthday last year. This was actually hard work as there are long waiting lists and limited breeders here in South Africa (which is a good thing). I found a breeder that is very strict on health checks and they also checked us out and even did a home inspection for me to get on the list- they are very caring when it comes to where their puppies end up. We already had 2 rescue Boston terriers so they wanted to make sure there would be no problems. A long story short we managed to secure our baby - Amy. She literally changed our lives, what was meant to be a very special present to my wife ended up being the most cherished gift for us all, mostly me. I fell in love with this dog and became a little too obsessed with her i wont lie :) I scare myself and others around me :w00t:

Two months later the breeder reached out as she liked our family so much. She had a problem that the male she had kept was not getting on with the other members of her breeding family. She asked if she could bring him and see if he would fit in here with us.I said a straight no to my wife and did not want him, we now had three dogs as it was and they are not cheap to keep (medical insurance, food, space). I don't know why but i agreed he could come stay - "for 1 day only", well the rest is history and Frankie is now not only apart of the family- he is the center of it :)

SO it started with Amy:

me with Amy.jpg

And Frankie was added:

frankie.jpg

And now we have 4 amazing furbabies:

all 4x dogs.jpg

That's my short story :)

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! I love everything about this story.

Don't worry, I am beyond obsessed with Jax and couldn't be more in love with him.

Frenchie Fanatic

Reaction score
Hello and welcome!!
Congratulations on your newest frenchie family members.
Wonderful story.
Love the bostons too!
Both frenchies are beautiful and most on here can understand the obsessiveness. :)
That's one of the "perils" of having these little munchkins!!
Thanks for sharing the pics. Look forward to hearing about and seeing more of Amy and Frank!
:yes:

Alice Kable

Reaction score
:smileywelcome:to you and your family!

The pup on the far right of the picture looks like there is some Frenchie with the Boston!

@freddieplatt

Reaction score
Hi Alice,

Yes Bam Bam definitely has some French in him, he is very big and solid but so gentle,

He was abused in his previous home as we has petfired of me for almost 2 years - now he doesnt leave me alone.

Fred

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Alice,

Yes Bam Bam definitely has some French in him, he is very big and solid but so gentle,

He was abused in his previous home as we has petfired of me for almost 2 years - now he doesnt leave me alone.

Fred

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:welcome3: to FBN!!

What a fantastic introduction and a wonderfully beautiful fur family you have.... thanks for sharing!

Jcstorlie

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful story and family too. Frenchies are an addiction for sure :). Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
Welcome! What a beautiful pack!!! I have a BT and a Frenchie too, love how they interact together.

The pup on the right looks more like a Frenchie. He looks a bit like my Wally.

๐Ÿ†• Latest posts