I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Iris~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
iris.jpg

Adoption fee $600

Hello, my name is Iris and I am Blooming Beautiful!! I came into rescue with severe skin allergies that where neglected, but I am a healthy girl now! I would need a home which would be mindful if those allergies returned next spring. She will need to maintain a routine of weekly baths, high quality dog food and regular wipe downs to keep her skin in order. I am good with the children who have visited my foster home and LOVE other dogs to play with and would request to have a doggie playmate to two in my new home! Cats I'm not sure about as I don't live with one in my foster home. I love walks, nylabones, a comfy bed and a lap to cuddle on. I will alert you when I need to go outside to go potty and do great in my crate at night with no accidents! During the day I would love a midday potty break, so someone who is home a lot or works from home would be perfect.

I am a lady who does best with a routine and can become anxious if that routine changes. I would do fine in an apartment with daily walks. I am sweet and loving, but I can be slow to warm-up to new people. I am ready to bloom into your family!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)