It Would Mean the World to Us..!

LOUDHOUSEShop

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been on the forums for many years as @handsomesmom but my login info completely disappeared! I'm back to say hello and thank this forum for literally saving my mental health when I had my Frenchie puppy who is 6 years old now!!! Bless him, he is healthy as a horse and sassy as ever.

I wanted to reach out to everyone on the forum and make a tiny and humble request: please visit my shop called LOUD HOUSE (run by just me). I called my shop LOUD HOUSE because nothing fills my heart with more happiness than when I hear Frenchie snores, grunts, toots, and especially the hectic sound of zoomies!

I am designing my own Frenchie-inspired merchandise, all budget-friendly, as well as releasing my FIRST dog toy in the next month! This is my dream come true and it would mean so much to me for you to take a peek. No obligations to buy.

Thank you ALL and I cant wait to jump back into the forums and help other Frenchie moms and dads!

Thanks,
Leda and Handsome

Last edited by a moderator:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
So happy to have you here, but the rules are, we do not allow sell of pups or products on the site, nor links to sale sites. Only 501 3C rescues are allowed to do so. Thanks for your understanding.