I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Kuba~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
kuba.jpg

Adoption fee $300

AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH, That's my motto! I'm Kuba, I was surrendered by my owner when life just got to hectic to care for me any longer. I was born with spinal malformations which have caused nerve damage in my rear legs. No, don't stop reading. I'm not paralyzed just decreased motor ability, but someone forgot to tell me as I run like the wind around the backyard while performing those famous Frencie Zoomies. I enjoy going on short walks, playing with my squeaky football and I am good with other dogs, but prefer them to be the laid back non dominant type. I am housetrained and crate trained and would do best with someone who doesn't work long hours. During the daytime when I am most active my foster mom puts a belly band on me, you see when I play and run I tend to drink more water which will cause my bladder to fill up. When my bladder gets full and I don't get to go outside I tend to dribble. I have no issues while I sleep at night, but look forward to going outside first thing to take care of my business. Foster mom says I am "easy as pie" to take care of. So if you would like to have a small boy with the "heart of a lion" who will inspire you everyday fill out an application today!

View attachment 4823

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)